Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Neato Burrito!

I TOOOTALLY stole this from Sara's blog because I thought it was neato.

Directions:Put your music player on shuffle.Press forward for each question.Use the song title as the answer to the question.No cheating!

How am I feeling today? Something For Kate - Light at the End of the Tunnel
Will I get far in life? The Doors - Alabama Song (Whiskey Bar)
How do my friends see me?Foxy Shazam! - The French Passion
When will I get Married? Skinny Puppy - Morpheus Laughing
What's my best friend's theme song? The Faint - How Could I Forget?
What is the story of my life? Cheap Trick - Surrender
What is/was highschool like?Bright Eyes - Something Vague
How can I get ahead in life? Bloc Party - Helicopter
What is the best thing about me?Pearl Jam - I Am Mine
How is today going to be?Gym Class Heros - Cupid's Chokehold
What is in store for this weekend? Finntroll - Jakkens Tidd
What song describes my parents? Misfits - Scream (hahahahaha)
What song descirbes my grandparents?Kanye West - Diamonds
How is my life going?Led Zeppelin - Thank You
What song will they play at my funeral? The Eels - Novacaine for the Soul
How does the world see me?The Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Maps
Will I have a happy life?Rufus Wainwright - Hallelujah
What song describes my relationships with my friends?The Transplants - DJ, DJ
What song describes my romantic status?The Turtles - Happy Together

Yikes. Some funny ones, some scary ones. I don't know what to think. Weird.

1 comment:

startsky said...

it IS neato!
haha..
i got it from kate..
who got it from jamie..
its grandular.